1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** How's Everyone Tracking Their Campaigns?*

Discussion in 'Adwords' started by keith88, Aug 25, 2011.

  1. keith88

    keith88 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2010
    Messages:
    287
    Likes Received:
    23
    Occupation:
    Internet Marketer
    Location:
    Home
    What service are you guys using to track right now?
     
  2. keith88

    keith88 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2010
    Messages:
    287
    Likes Received:
    23
    Occupation:
    Internet Marketer
    Location:
    Home
    anyone??? what ya using to track right now
     
  3. xpwizard

    xpwizard Junior Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2010
    Messages:
    198
    Likes Received:
    122
    I use prosper for 70% of my campaigns, and then for the other 30% I use a custom tracking platform.

    I've also added geo and a few other addons to prosper.
     
  4. Blazy

    Blazy Registered Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2011
    Messages:
    77
    Likes Received:
    26
    I use the TrackMasterFlex 2000
     
  5. hurn

    hurn Power Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2009
    Messages:
    692
    Likes Received:
    191
    prosper and cpvlab is good.
     
  6. phucdatbich

    phucdatbich Newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2011
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    1
    by tracking it man how hard is that really lol
     
  7. beazt

    beazt Power Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2009
    Messages:
    765
    Likes Received:
    1,245
    Occupation:
    IM
    Location:
    BHW
    Home Page:
    Google Analytics