Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by bildderfrau, Apr 20, 2011.
There is a lot of information in this forum if you could just use the search function. Try the downloads section as well. Just don't get information overloaded. Find a plan you're comfortable with and stick with it through thick and thin.
search the forum..it is that simple..
even I am doing the same..
In short, follow the following steps (ofcourse there is more to it than just these small steps but as you progress and gain experience, you become better at it) :
1) Find a niche that has low competition SEO wise and can REALLY make you money.
2) To find niches, go to amazon, ebay, google trends etc and keep digging.
3) After you have got 10-20 niches in your list, go to google and type the keyword and see how many results you get on page 1 and page 2.
4) If you think the competition is beatable then go ahead and search for a domain with the keyword in the domain name.
5) Install Wordpress on the domain and start building a simple 5-10 post website that has UNIQUE content ( Unique original content is very important)
6) Let google index all your pages and wait 2 weeks before you start building backlinks.
7) After 2 weeks, start building backlinks from social bookmarks, facebook, twitter and article directories (article submission to only high pr directories)
8) Monitor your search engine rankings for the keywords and you should now be seeing good position and traffic (IF the competition is not fierce).
Put adsense ads and amazon affiliate links (if applicable) to the website and see the money coming in.
Important points :
1) Make sure to choose a keyword with MORE THAN 10,000 ( minimum 5,400 ) EXACT searches in google.
2) Make sure to use keyword in domain name.
3) Put keyword in homepage's Title tag and body.
4) Put as many related variations of targeted keywords as possible on the website.
You can always outsource article writing part to other people and don't let content creation slow you down.
Separate names with a comma.