1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to restrict India from accessing sites and email

Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by S2Term, Jul 19, 2016.

  1. S2Term

    S2Term Junior Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2014
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    56
    The amount of spam that comes out of India is unacceptable and I'm sick and tired of getting virus emails, referral spam and SEO spam.

    How can I restrict an entire country from accessing sites and emails. There is no value in traffic from India so I don't care if the whole country is ghosted.
     
  2. Sherbert Hoover

    Sherbert Hoover Jr. Executive VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2010
    Messages:
    1,290
    Likes Received:
    10,793
    I have a tool that does this. I can give it to you for free, but you have to receive this cashier's check I'm sending from Mumbai and forward 90% of the money to my cousin in Lagos. You can keep the other 10%.

    Sir.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. MidtownMan

    MidtownMan Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2015
    Messages:
    306
    Likes Received:
    112
    Occupation:
    Internet Marketer
    Location:
    Over the Rainbow
    Dear Sir:

    I can help...

    I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

    You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

    However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

    If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

    Please call me at your earliest convenience. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

    Yours truly,

    Prince Alyusi Islassis
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. antonbloom

    antonbloom Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2014
    Messages:
    134
    Likes Received:
    16
    Honestly,i had to really laugh at the post of Op.hhahahahahaha.
     
  5. srb888

    srb888 Elite Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Messages:
    3,267
    Likes Received:
    5,083
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    WebzSurfer
    Location:
    Sun, Mon, Tue, WTF, Sat!!! :)
    What's life without a serious amount of daily spam? ;)

    P.S.:
    Just write to the spamer that you will let Matt Cutts know his name, and the spammer will stop spamming. All over the world, they are afraid only of Matt Cutts...
     
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016