Discussion in 'Link Building' started by phpassignment, Dec 12, 2016.
Hi All !! How to remove Spam link or bad link and please describe about Google Disavow tool?
first download inbound link from webmastertool and make list of url then make text file for disavow insert link in this format domain:example.com
and upload this here https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/disavow-links-main
Google webmaster is a best way to remove bad links. There will be option for Google Disavow.
I didn't know G was used to disavow links, been using others. Time to make G my friend in this.
great keep it up
You know you need a disavow links file if:
You receive a manual link penalty or a Google link warning in Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools)
You suspect a Penguin algorithmic link penalty, or
You believe you might be a victim of negative SEO
How to Build a Disavow Links File for Google
Google’s disavow tool requires you submit a list of the domains and pages you wish Google would ignore when evaluating your inbound link profile.
1. create a .txt file
2. this file type has to be a.txt file encoded in UTF-8 or 7-bit ASCII
3. Within this file, list the URLs and domains you want to disavow
4. To include a domain-level link in the file, add “domain:” before the URL of the domain home page (for example, “domain:shadyseo.com”).
5. To submit a page-level link, simply list the URL
6. Add notes to each submission by starting the message with “#” on the line before the URL or domain listing
Sign into Google Search Console.
Go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/disavow-links-main.
From the dropdown menu, select the website for which you are disavowing links.
Select “Disavow Links.”
Select “Choose file.”
Upload your .txt file
This is all really helpful actually, as I was having the same issue myself recently. Thanks all around for the people with the step by step instructions!
Find them in google webmaster and submit to Disavow tool
Separate names with a comma.