Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by Afillix, Jun 20, 2013.
How would you invest 2k$ to see some nice profit ?
I would not recommend sharing the Amount of money You Have to spend, This will Attract many spammers, be aware.
You seem as an Old member, You Should Know About The Making Money Section. (Yeah)
- If You Can, Try Starting Out with Facebook, Buy Ads, get fans, and start a campaign, Then Start CPA from there, Or affiliate Programs.
- Another Idea, Get a website, Rank it, SEO, anything, With that Money, Go for High Competition Keywords, and High search volume, Get started With ads, (not too spammy) Maybe a Blog.
- Start a reselling Program (won't cost much) maybe advertisements for It will Cost a little.
- Contribute to the Forum and Buy VIP Membership. maybe Post a BST Thread and Get sales for (whatever you do)
- Try Browsing the forums, look in the journeys section, get inspired by someone.
- Most important, Do something that You will Enjoy.
Try Anything from the Above, cheers.
By now you should probably getting some offers via personal messages, be careful with them.
I would suggest you purchase some premium domains and develop them. Promote those developed websites and flip them for profit.
I would start with a few affiliate websites aiming to high competition keywords, order great content and buy a set of programs required to make SEO for the websites
Start a affiliate/adsense website and buy some powerfull backlinks.
Your question is so open ended it will be impossible to answer.
Get ready for a full inbox though.
Next time you should state how soon you want a return, what amount of profit you are looking for, what you are willing and not willing to do to get it.
You would be better off JVing with somebody with experience that you feel you can trust.
Any PM's you get are likely to be just after your money.
Having said that the way your post was made I don't think you are serious and actually have the cash.
That's a pretty good amount to start media buying...
Everyone here works then invests for the most part if your looking for long term put it in mutual bonds or something like that. If your looking for IM then your mentality should be to start off slow with a site. Learn the ins and outs of SEO, social media, content writing and utilize other stickies before moving onwards to tools, servers etc. I wish you luck, just make sure you don't answer all the pm's asking you to invest in some crappy JV.
I'd invest it into building a new website, you can return your investment and then reinvest, rinse, repeat.
Separate names with a comma.