Discussion in 'White Hat SEO' started by fourfaith, Jul 29, 2014.
How to check competitors' sites all circumstances?
What do you mean by circumstances?
do u mean all competitors websites?
Is this post for real or just another "1 post" person testing their new spam bot? If it's legit, then check out SEMRush or something like that.
If you need help on keyword competition research, use SEO Quake and Ahrefs or Open Site Explorer.
Ahref will use for competitors sites link and also get your back link report.
I am very interested in purchasing or leasing software that can track what my competitors are doing: where their traffic comes from... ad networks, banner ads, etc. Anyone know of anything that works really well? Thanks!
you can get most of them from semrush and ahrefs etc but you can NEVER be 100% on it .. i an pretty much guarrantee it .
OP woke up one year later on the forum and saw he had 0 posts. So he posted something.
Btw what do you mean by all circumstances ??
IF you want to know that where your competitor getting traffic, you no need to spend money to buying software i think if you want exact details you have to spend little bit....first find the top 10 competitors by Google it your website. then find all of the competitor site back-links. in order to do this properly use no1 backlink checker which can give you the complete overview of a URL's back-links profile.(ahrefs,majestic SEO, SEO spyglass,back-link watch and small SEO tool) need to combine the date from many tool as possible as can... then analysis the backlink.in generally backlinks are indexed by google and have a PR value of some kind.these are the priority link. so you can use Rankcraker,inspyder backlink monitor and SEO spyglass. then open the each ink and see how your competitor got their link on that page. sometime it may be ablog comment or forum post or it will be a guest post so you need to just post a own comment for and for forum get involved into the conversation and email to submit your own guest post.....So as you go through the list replicating links, make sure you keep track of everything and make a note of which you have replicated/submitted.Once you have finished replicating your competitors back-links you can then bulk check which ones you now have a live backlink from.So as you go through the list replicating links, make sure you keep track of everything and make a note of which you have replicated/submitted.Once you have finished replicating your competitors backlinks you can then bulk check which ones you now have a live backlink from.[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Create a separate links database spread sheet which lists all of the back-links that have stuck![/FONT]As you do this over time you will build a huge list of powerful links that are helping to drive the top 10 results.[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]In the future you can come back to this spread sheet and use it for other projects over and over again.i hope it will help you....[/FONT]
If am right. Majesticseo is the way to go..
For competitor's backlinks analysis you can check out Ahrefs or Majestic SEO
You may not get to know about everything your competitors are doing. Here are few ways how you can find out some basic things about what your competitors are doing
1) On page metrics like meta tags, titles meta description, structured data mark up can be seen in "view page source"
2) Number of back links: Best source is Ahref
3) Authority of back links: Best source is Ahref
4) Frequency of link ingestion: Best source is Ahref
5) Number of index pages: seo quake or type site: site name in google
6) Interlinking style: seo quake can show what all pages have links on home page
7) If some other site is redirecting its power?( you can report)
8) Age of domain: can use seo quake
9) What cms is being used (ask google, there are many sites which do that)
10) If wordpress, what wordpress theme is being used ( there are many sites which do it and you can also find it by typing "wp- content/theme" in source code)
11) Loading time of the site: again Google it
12) ***More than all check if the content on the page is interesting
There are many more things to know but these few basics what I want to look in competitor
Follow these steps:
1. Find Who Your SEO Competitors Are
2. Visit Your Competitors' Sites and Analyze Them
3. Analyze The Keywords Your Competitors Use
4. Check the Competition's Backlinks
5. Check Other SEO Factors
6. Evaluate Your Competition's Presence on Social Media
7. Analyze How Your Competitors Are Using PPC Ads
Try ahrefs and woorank for checking all the details of competitors site. It will be a better one for all circumstances.
Several tools can help you do that. Semrush, moz, market samurai etc when combined would give you a good idea.
Separate names with a comma.