1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to balance my backlinks?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by flc735, Mar 5, 2012.

  1. flc735

    flc735 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2011
    Messages:
    284
    Likes Received:
    82
    Occupation:
    Writer
    Location:
    Los Angeles, CA
    made my first microniche site focusing on selling a product. i have my nice squeeze page that is seo optimized for main kw on the front page and a few related articles so google likes me better. i just have the 1 keyword to rank for and competition is very easy.

    so when i start backlinking do i
    1) put 100% of my backinks to my front page
    2) even it out, 20% on each of the 5 posts
    3) in between that, like 60% to my main page, 10% for each of the other 4

    the other 4 articles wont bring me very much traffic so as long as i rank for my main one, its a win
     
  2. Gyuman82

    Gyuman82 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2011
    Messages:
    1,831
    Likes Received:
    1,120
    Occupation:
    SEO Specialist
    Location:
    Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    You definitely want to spread the links across the domain, though spreading it out evenly is not necessary.

    If your homepage is the main page, you can do something like 60-70% to the homepage and distribute the other 30% or so throughout the rest of the site.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. top1webresult

    top1webresult Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2012
    Messages:
    123
    Likes Received:
    4
    Occupation:
    Internet Marketer
    Location:
    Philippines
    Home Page:
    I think that you have good keyword.
     
  4. Seo Lover

    Seo Lover Jr. Executive VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2011
    Messages:
    5,693
    Likes Received:
    4,117
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Hanging Around Interwebs !
    Location:
    <-----------------Sin City
    First make backlinks on root domain on primary keyword you are targetting

    Then when you rank it then go for next inner pages
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. flc735

    flc735 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2011
    Messages:
    284
    Likes Received:
    82
    Occupation:
    Writer
    Location:
    Los Angeles, CA
    thank you
    what?
    thank you
     
  6. Mountaineer

    Mountaineer Senior Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2011
    Messages:
    912
    Likes Received:
    149
    The option #3 would be the best and it would also look more natural.
     
  7. annaray4238

    annaray4238 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2012
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    1
    by quality content and continuous linking, you can balance your backlink.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. hightowermeg

    hightowermeg Newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2012
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    thanks, you all are right.
     
  9. mdsurf

    mdsurf Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2011
    Messages:
    990
    Likes Received:
    279
    Location:
    Las Vegas
    build links to all your pages and all kinds of links, ie web2.0, SB, xrumer, amr etc
     
  10. chardyboy

    chardyboy Junior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2011
    Messages:
    104
    Likes Received:
    8
    this is one of my priority right now