Discussion in 'White Hat SEO' started by jetxtra3, May 16, 2013.
How to add webmaster tools in own websites
Search WEBMASTER TOOLS on Google.
Make an account, or use an existing Google Account.
Then add your website to your profile (it will be clearly displayed when you login the first time).
Setup the account in Google Webmaster tools. You'll need to download a file and upload it to your server to confirm you actually own the site. Pretty easy.
They also have a method now where you can verify it with the code used for your google analytic's
1. Sign into Google Webmaster Tools with your Google Account.
2. Click the Add a site button, and type the URL of the site you want to add. Make sure you type the entire URL.
4. Click Continue. The Site verification page opens.
5. (Optional) In the Name box, type a name for your site (for example, My Blog).
6. Select the verification method you want, and follow the instructions.
You can Google for more information...
just upload the verification file to your root directory
Separate names with a comma.