Discussion in 'Making Money' started by animatronico1, Aug 31, 2009.
How many Method have you tried before you started making money?
Just one, but I kept at it.
4 or 5. They all made some money, it just took that many to find the one that worked.
AC was the first method I tried, and it's still my full-time income
3-6. After you make some money with one method twist it to make it more unique then track it and tweak it. After your done tweaking it and your profiting well, Outsource it. Then find another method. Rinse Repeat..
I made alot of money using my first method, but I didn't know what I had and how to execute it fully so I gave up. Made $300 in around 4 days and didn't bother to scale and went back to my usual self and played xbox all day after school. Now my method is too saturated so...owell. I'm gonna have to try something else.
CL was the first method I tried, and then another 2
And now I make alot of money using the Free Webdesign Method,thats my full-time income
furthermore I have 3-4 websites what I gradually would like to build and sellhttp://translate.google.de/translate_s?hl=de&sl=de&tl=en&q=Au%C3%9Ferdem&source=translation_link
well, I did:
- adsense (which is totally Sucks for me)
- Associated Content
- Selling ebook on forums (it's one of the hardest, especially when you had a deal with fraud customer)
- Blog Flipping (around $100-$200 every month but it sucked my time too much)
- Selling links (one of the easiest job ever)
- E whoring (made around $500 every month but it was making me sick to pretend just like a horny girl)
- Affiliate (cost me lots and lots of money for advertisement but never seen any profit from it)
- and finally CPA (that's what makes living for me, around $1500-$2000 every month)
and it took me about 2 years before I got my first grand on a month. Just a little suggestion, it won't be easy at first. But after you've seen your money coming in, you'll encouraged to scale it up.
just my 2 cent
Separate names with a comma.