Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by StarBeltMarketer, Dec 8, 2010.
I want to be able to post and download and be 110% untrackable.
How do I do this ?
But why anon proxies ? What makes them special ?
IMO there is no such thing. Using proxies will help with most tracking but if you do something really wrong and the feds come after you or you piss off the wrong person not all the proxies in the world will help you.
If you don't break any laws, what do you have to hide? If you follow the rules then you don't have to worry about looking over your shoulder with everything you do. Sounds like a lot more enjoyable life than being in fear all the time.
And by posting on this site, its too late. You've already given away a bread crumb that could lead anyone to you without much trouble if they really wanted to find you.
Use Google Chrome. And go Incognito. I assume you are talking about watching porn right?
It works for me
nothing is foolproof, but this is probably as close as it gets AFAIK:
If you truly need to remain completely anonymous and untraceable then you need to completely eliminate any connection to your real identity.
* Make up a fake identity. (name, address, birthdates, etc.)
* Get a prepaid cell phone (for verifying accounts)
* Get a prepaid credit card. (for verifying accounts and doing financial transactions)
* Get a laptop exclusively for your untraceable business, set it up using only your fake identity information,
* DO NOT ever enter your real name into any program or enter real data on any websites while using that pc.
* Load it with any programs you need for your business, only use your fake identity to register those programs.
* Again - Never put any of your real contact info on it!!
* When you need to be anonymous use only the computer, identity, cell phone and credit card you set up.
* Never use your own internet connection to connect to any of your online business, only go online at publicly available wifi hotspots. (libraries, internet cafes, public wifi systems, etc.) Even better if they aren't in your local neighborhood.
* You can also find unsecure home networks to connect to, if you do that it's best not to use your neighbors. You want to leave your neighborhood and drive around till you find a wireless connection you can log on to.
* If you set up an online businesses and plan to deal with large amounts of money then you probably will also need to find an online bank to set up an account for the fake identity. Also set up paypal account for the fake identity linked to the credit card and bank accounts. That isn't always the easiest thing to do, but it's possible if you do some research.
* Make sure that absolutely nothing you do has any connection to your real identity.the only way to get money is cash withdrawals using the credit card. Never do any money transfers for or to accounts in your real name.
The last thing is -
* If you do any withdrawals at an ATM location, bank or store with a surveillance cameras they could have a photo to identify you with. (Same thing could apply to a lesser degree at the places you go to connect.) If it's that important then you need to do some research and make sure the places you use don't have video cameras.
It would be a lot of work, but if you did all that you could conduct online activities without any possibility of tracing it back to you.
your mom's basement + tin foil hat
create your own isp
Multiple proxies, different countries, even if one is a honeypot they're not gonna get you. What you have to worry about is money transfers and stuff. My early career involved lots of straight up crime and I never got caught even through a paper trail. If it's hard to follow they won't bother most of the time.
This is true. There is no such thing as completely untraceable.
is always possible to get you the thing to try and do is make it some too expensive to do so
Ask Julian Assange, he certanly can give you some suggestions...
...., yeah cause he was never found was he lol
yes.. proxies is always better option. I just come across a nice service for proxies in BHW itself.
He actually turned himself in.
The Tor Network works pretty good as opposed to proxies. The system takes you through 3 servers before you get you where you want to browse.
Tor button for Firefox
1) open google in "incognito" mode.
2) activate hide my ass Pro
3) go to hiderefer.com and insert ur url.
Separate names with a comma.