1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. I want to change my nickname, I accidentally used my email address instead of my nick..

    is there a way I can do this? can I moderator do this??

    my nickname is collegegpt @ gmail.com and I want it to just be collegegpt..



  2. WizGizmo

    WizGizmo Super Moderator Staff Member Moderator Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Mar 28, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Send a PM to our Administrator, Pofecker and
    ask him to change your user name for you.

    Interesting that you decided to change your user name after being
    a member for over two years.