Discussion in 'YouTube' started by Junpoy, Aug 31, 2010.
how can I upload embedded format video to youtube?
help me please...or please help me how to download video in blogspot blog?
what does the html code look like when you "view source"?
the video may be a flash file hosted elsewhere with the flash source visible using "view source".
can you tell us where the video is being hosted?
you can't, you have to download it first, then upload it to youtube
1. you can use firefox addons: downloadhelper, netvideohunter
2. you can use orbitdownloader
This is the video format that I am going to download and upload it to youtube, I have try downloaded it with downloadhelper but only the music will download, no video.
<object data ***********http // www1 presenternet com/present/psshell-swf?sid=6715.18146*************/>
i'm using IDM to download video almost work for every site.
what is IDM bro, can you share the link..
1. Make sure you have Firefox 3 running.
2. Open up Firefox and navigate to the web page that contains the embedded Flash SWF file that you would like to download.
3. Anywhere in the empty space on the page, right click and select the Page Info option:
4. Next, select the Media tab from the Page Info menu that pops up.
5. Scroll down the list and select the .swf file from the list. It should be listed as an embedded type
6. Once the item has been selected, you click the Save As button to save the .swf flash file to your computer.
7. Upload the resultant file, or convert it into a format that will upload. Microsoft wmv (Windows Movie Maker type) files are almost universally uploadable to any site including Youtube. By uploading videos to more than one place you get more linking power.
Separate names with a comma.