1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hosting PBN on Free platforms

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by iamsolo, Sep 11, 2014.

  1. iamsolo

    iamsolo Power Member

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2014
    Messages:
    510
    Likes Received:
    306
    Gender:
    Male
    Guys is it good to host PBN on free web 2.0 sites like blogger, tumblr with expired domains? So I can minimise the hosting costs and at same time I can diversify the hosting and platforms.
     
  2. hip_hop_x

    hip_hop_x Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2009
    Messages:
    299
    Likes Received:
    61
    Occupation:
    Developer
    Home Page:
    You won't get the same results, plus you really have to make sure you add some quality content (wordpress free hosts usually detect when you insert links and if they are promotional you will end up with your blog deleted/banned acc). You should try some sort of hybrid if you have the time, 80% high quality pbn and the rest of 20% will go into public networks for link variety.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. lendir

    lendir Registered Member

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2012
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    9
    You can use non database hosting package for your pbn...I own 12 domain for each domain I pay 12$ per year but you can't install wordpress or cms that using database as it can only host static html...you can use seriff web plus or similar app for updating your site/blog
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. davidanthrax

    davidanthrax Newbie

    Joined:
    May 23, 2014
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    2
    Not really a good idea as you would be restricting your pbns to the terms of these platforms
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. gullsinn

    gullsinn Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2009
    Messages:
    2,429
    Likes Received:
    2,210
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Jobless :D
    Location:
    Graveyard
    Home Page:
    Agree, this can be more effective because most of PBN even 80% use WordPress.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. SteveWaller

    SteveWaller Regular Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2014
    Messages:
    317
    Likes Received:
    131
    Yes you can use some of these types of services but you'll quickly find that most make you pay a premium for using your own domain (which is often more than for really cheap hosting). There's also the downside that you almost certainly won't have any control over the files of the website so no blocking of bots via robots.txt or .htacess is possible.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. watsonovedades

    watsonovedades Senior Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2011
    Messages:
    922
    Likes Received:
    233
    Location:
    Mexico
    Hi im thinking of going this way on my PBN can you recommend a service where i can find this HTML static sites?
    cheers
     
  8. iamsolo

    iamsolo Power Member

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2014
    Messages:
    510
    Likes Received:
    306
    Gender:
    Male
    Thank you for replies. Now I'll build 30% on cms 30% on web 2.0 and remaing on static html sites. Infact many domain registrars are offering DIY static html sites for free with domain registration so it also helps me in budget issue.
     
  9. CharliePug

    CharliePug Newbie

    Joined:
    May 4, 2014
    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    3
    Hi, could you please tell which domain registrars offer free static HTML space? I've found 1and1 has 5mb for free.
     
  10. mromro

    mromro Registered Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2014
    Messages:
    61
    Likes Received:
    8
    Yeah, I'd like to know where to host cheap static sites like that too. What hosts offer that please?
     
  11. masterjani

    masterjani Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    May 10, 2011
    Messages:
    3,184
    Likes Received:
    372
    Occupation:
    seo professional
    Home Page:
    Many providers are giving hosting services here in the forum itself. Check here http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/f196-hosting/
     
  12. confregation

    confregation Newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2014
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not really a good idea, a pbn means self hosted sites, so get your own domains.