1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High PR Blog Comments - OK?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by Sweely, Jan 17, 2013.

  1. Sweely

    Sweely Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    9
    Location:
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    So I've been going for high PR blog comments lately.

    1) Due to technical reasons in the CMS, I cannot build these types of links with anchor text.
    2) The links are not relevant at all.
    3) OBL less than 50.


    Should I keep building these type of links?

    Here's an example:

    -- EXAMPLE REMOVED -- LOCK THREAD PLEASE

    What you're seeing above is 7 links placed in a PR 6 blog post. I have a couple of more 6's, 5's and 4's. Should I keep going for this type of link?

    Basically, naked links (d0f0ll0w) on high PR pages with low OBL.

    Or should I point these high PR backlinks to my tier 1 web 2.0's instead?
     
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  2. masterjani

    masterjani Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    May 10, 2011
    Messages:
    3,186
    Likes Received:
    372
    Occupation:
    seo professional
    Home Page:
    surely, If the OBL is less and the page your backlink placed not contain any bad words, you can point these type of links to money site. It will surely help.
     
  3. SEO_Alchemy

    SEO_Alchemy Senior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2012
    Messages:
    1,134
    Likes Received:
    1,213
    Location:
    USA
    Those are solid links friend. Naked url is great. Keep building them.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Sweely

    Sweely Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    9
    Location:
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Thanks a lot for your input.
     
  5. MASSEY

    MASSEY Newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2010
    Messages:
    34
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    England , Birmingham
    Well having looked at your ranking for the desert website it would appear that what you are doing doesnt has much value..

    I could write a blog post and rank higher than you for yummy desert ha!

    I would just build direct to money site but it would be better with text around the images.




     
  6. Aneekalam

    Aneekalam Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    Messages:
    1,227
    Likes Received:
    91
    Do-follow, Unique Blog comments with Less OBLs will Boost your SERP and PR.

    Thanks
     
  7. redchillies

    redchillies Junior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2013
    Messages:
    184
    Likes Received:
    22
    But heres something you forgot to include. 90% of people that will link to you will share it through social media platforms, creating a no******** backlink, which is useless. The other 10% will probably include you in their blog, but since SEO is a competitive business, the wont WANT to include you in their own blog since they are competing the same thing you are.
     
  8. The SEO

    The SEO Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2011
    Messages:
    3,975
    Likes Received:
    3,115
    Occupation:
    SEO/SMM
    Location:
    BHW
    Blog commenting is one of the best way to increase the SERP for specific keyword and PR of your domain, but blogs must be High PR 4+ and 75% blogs must be do-follow 25% no-follow. Also check the OBL of the page, keep in mind OBL never be more than 100.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. omnipotent$

    omnipotent$ Regular Member

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2013
    Messages:
    493
    Likes Received:
    288
    Just keep building those links. At some point those pages will have 300+ obls. At the end of the day, a link is a link.
     
  10. ryosaeba

    ryosaeba Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Home Page:
    salve a tutti i'm italian boy, good web site magnific