Hello, I've not really posted anything on these forums as I'm usually just a 'browser' but I'm in major need of help from people in the industry or just people who are older/have lived a little as most of my friends don't understand my situation as we're newly graduates and they're all still unemployed/interning in the design industry. What I want to get into ideally is e-commerce/marketing/digital design/web design in the fashion or beauty industry. I've been interning at a well known vintage retailer as the only in-house designer/artworker for 3 months and I wasn't sure if they were going to offer me a job after so I've been scouring the internet in search of other jobs and I applied to a handful of jobs and forgot about them. One of them that I wanted the most was at an international well known youth culture inspired shoe shop as the junior e-commerce designer working under the lead digital designer and doing things like newsletters, web imagery etc and and the pay is £19K, I heard back after 2 weeks and it has been back and forth emailing for 2 months so far and I have done 'practise live briefs' and gone through their selection processes and they have invited me in for an interview (finally). I also applied for the same job accidentally at a recruitment agency but then realised it was the same one so they decided to forward me for another job as they were really interested in my portfolio. This job is a company that specialises in skincare for mature and pregnant women. I will be the digital/web designer and will doing the same thing designing newsletters, web banners etc... stuff I want to do but not really in this field as well as working with the developer to design them a new website - which sounds exciting.. I went for an interview and got the job... a few days after receiving a job offer of £25K my internship decided to offer me a paid job of £16K and after finding out I had received another offer they upped it to £18K but I refused it due to the huge gap in pay although it would have been my preference as I already work here.. I then forwarded my boyfriend to job I turned down and he has now got it...so I have been a bit gutted about that as I wish they had offered this before I started applying elsewhere. After experiencing this I felt that I should go to the interview at the shoe company before I regret turning down something else for more pay - like a sell out! The problem is I have already agreed to the skincare company and taken up on their offer but I still feel like I want to go to the interview just incase. Im signing/viewing the contract on the 30th of the skincare job and my interview on the 1st at the shoe company. I know it sounds like I'm being stupid with this but this is my future career and I don't know what to do as the shoe copmany is my ideal job but hte pay is low and I would be at a lower position with less future prospects but it will look really good on my CV as it's world known retailer. The skincare brand pay more and I would at a higher position with more prospects but the company is not really well known and i dont know much about the subject even though the job specs are what i'm interested in i feel the pay is the main thing keeping a hold of me? I'm stuck and I need some advice ... anything would be great please help? Sorry for the massive essay this is really important to me as I want a good career that I'm proud of but that pays for the bills and will help me advance in the future. Thanks!