Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by G-S-T, Dec 11, 2011.
Everybody's thinking it, he's just saying it.
Lmao holy shit he went off. I definitely agree with him though.
I seriously thought he was about to just start fighting everyone hahaha.
Time for a third party; the other two are too busily dividing the spoils!
I wont pretend to know the ins and outs about all of this sort of stuff but I do find it fascinating. Got to love the guys passion.
I used to watch his show every day. There are things I agree with him on and some I disagree with him, but nonetheless, I respect his determination to find the "greater-good" of policy.
I will vote for him just on this!
He's right on, love this guy.
I'm surprised this guy still has his job.
They removed that one guy from the Young Turks b/c he was attacking the dems.
America, land of the free. Where free speech is a right of every man, woman or child. Yet they have just as much media suppression as China. 98% of America is brainwashed by propaganda media and the other 2% are killing themselves trying to be heard.
This is plain SAD. And i used to stand up for these guys for their creativity and innovation.
I Agree. It's the presidents job to do something. All the greats just said fuck you, I'll find a way.
The best part is that he stripped all the shit down to the facts in like 2 minutes on live TV, and was completely on point.
I want to see the purple girls boobs.
I'm just sayin...
Needless to say I agree with him 150%. Anything I could add would get me banned from this forum.
The employee's job is to do what his boss tells him/her or they are fired...and his checks are signed by Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, Google, JPMorgan, UBS AG, Skadden, and some other ones.
How can the president get rid of the bought congress when the president himself is bought off ?
How do you cure cancer with cancer ? :? Just my 2 cents.
I'm not so sure that "money in politics" is the root of the problem. I think it goes a fair bit deeper than just money.
Either way, I'm surprised and impressed that was on a mainstream channel. I'd have expected them to be more governmentally censored.
It really is disgusting. Makes me sick to my stomach literally just thinking of it.
I almost made a site to promote a third party government(and get it the exposure it needed) a few years back but couldn't find the time. Now it may be too late!
Check this out: http://www.usdebtclock.org/
I'm not from US but that's exactly my opinion , rep given .
Separate names with a comma.