1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings! and plans!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ldartzl, Apr 6, 2017.

  1. ldartzl

    ldartzl Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2017
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hello to all,

    I'm fairly new to this site. I was hoping to introduce myself and to make this post a memorandum to myself of the start of my online entrepreneurship journey. Things about me: 24 years old, ambitious, and just graduated college and got a great job as a Petroleum Engineer. I only work 40 hours a week and being rich is on my mind.

    Now I finally have some spare time to start taking my dreams seriously and I think I have the best thing going my way - effort. So without further ado, here is a short summary of my plan.

    First, I don't want to be wasting my time, investing in methods that don't work. I already got accepted for a position with leapforce as a search engine evaluator. The job pays 13.50 per hour and I can work anytime I want. I'm taking the Yukon project test tomorrow. If anyone can give me advice on the test or this job that would be great!

    My goal is to spend 80% of my time working at this job and the other 20% studying this website and others. When I think I am ready to move on a plan, I will use strictly the money that I made at my leapforce job. If it fails, I go back to square one.

    What do you think? Do you think I am wasting my time making 13.50 per hour as opposed to just straight up finding methods and investing with my own bank account? 13.50 per hour doesn't really mean much to me considering what I make at my day job, but it all adds up. Thanks for reading!