A few months back I did some editing to my main money site and sales dropped soon after. I was unsure why this was because I thought the site looked great in my computer's browsers as well as safari on my iphone. While in the process of trying to figure out what the hell was going on, I got a call from a friend saying that he was trying to view my site from his Samsung Galaxy, but my site was a jumbled mess. While searching through the web looking for a solution to how I could actually view my site in multiple mobile formats, I ran across a very useful tool made by Opera. You can download it here: Opera Mobile Emulator This tool allows you to view your site on all major mobile platforms. I hope this helps you in some way and thanks for your time!