1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great community and great site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tambo, Nov 8, 2011.

  1. Tambo

    Tambo Newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    1
    Was doing some research on the net and accidentally stumbled upon this site. I hope I can be of assistance to a lot of the little guys here. I work in the manufacturing zone in SE Asia and know how much of a struggle it is for an entrepreneur to get started. Not so long ago I was also working my butt off trying to get my "hustle" on. All of my clients are the 1% and I'm at the point where I'd like to recontribute to the rest of the 99%. I'll repost in the proper forum what I can provide and assist you all in. Cheers!
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. YugiMutou

    YugiMutou Junior Member

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2011
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    153
    Occupation:
    Dreamer
    Location:
    The Matrix
    Sounds really great I will be looking foward to anything you give :)