Discussion in 'White Hat SEO' started by shenZi, Mar 11, 2010.
here is a guide i go by
1. On-site SEO
2. Index site using identi.ca method
3. Submit to directories (use IBP & directory submission software - 1 time)
4. Create articles and submit them (use Automatic Article Submitter once a week)
5. Do blog commenting (once a week using scrapebox)
6. do forum posts (once a week- using xrumer)
7. profile links (once a week- using xrumer)
8. bookmark your sites (once a week)
9. build linkwheel using web 2.0 websites (10 spokes)
10. sign up to linkmarket and get backlinks (check once a week)
11. Create a blog and put all created links on it, Submit RSS feed of blog posts to RSS Sites
12. repeat steps 4-11 unitl 1st page achieved
thats just my rough guide that i use
Never seen it explained that simple before, excellent suggestions though.
What's the keyword you want to rank high in Google?
Rubbish, of course you can.
those are all the techniques i have been using over the past months for my white hat site i am on page 2 and that is only because i did a shitty job with my onsite SEO, I am in the process of redoing my site. It has worked well for me i am within the top 3 pages for every keyword i wanted to be. Once i correct my onsite seo i will surely go to #1-5 for all keywords
The google competition is 819,000 for my keyword + city and i am on page 2 position #14
The google compeition for 16,700,000 for my keyword and i am on page #2 position #17
so i would say that it works just fine for me.
UNique sticky content
lol this is a WHITE HAT section
Btw, who said you can't achieve first page using white hat? Im in the top 4 spots for my site (about 29,400,000 results )
I am very intersted in this topic, Because i am a seor, i want to learn more about it.
http://www.sogoya.com this site is mine, i optimization it's keyword:http://www.sogoya.com I found it not easy to to do this work well.
If you want to get high PR and ranked on Google SERP's you have got to do some gray and black hat jobs on it. Sites don't get banned if they are handled well by the right professionals. The critical part there is not choosing to do gray or black hat jobs on it but choosing the right person to help you with the job.
Hope this will infor you a little bit. This guy cdc515 gave you some tips. you can follow it or modify it. It would definitely work.
Best of luck and have fun. ChEers....
you will not be banned, if you just use white hat.
If you are so concerned about being banned, try NOT using any programs. Do everything manually, it will look more authentic.
If you are a hairdresser salon in a town in germany then getting ranked for local search term eg: 'hairdresser salon Hamburg' can be achieved through Google Business Center, download the google maps cash videos http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/member-downloads/142229-get-its-here-google-maps-cash.html
For anyone already using this method I've found G is not liking mailboxes use serviced offices in city centres instead.
lets hire one person for this work it better for you
Separate names with a comma.