Discussion in 'White Hat SEO' started by gabriel0270, Nov 28, 2013.
With what should I start?
Is it a micro niche site or an authority site? We need to know what you are targeting.
Are you trying to get links to your site using white hat methods?
google authorship , guest posting , g+ , twitter , ..............................
(it requires experience to do white hat seo )
It is a authority website. I started making some Web 2.0s.
I don't want to do white hat seo, just some manual seo then blast the manual made links with GSA.
My suggestion to you
> Create Quality web 2 (not with scraped content/If,then spin them such a way that I will be unique and don't forget to proofread for Human Readable)
> Get Social Signals with Has(#) tags (eg: twitter,pinterest,google+,Facebook etc)
> Do Quality social Bookmarking (Make sure you have put your targeted keyowrds in title description and tags)
This simple steps can help you much.
start with some profiles on authority sites and guest posts.
You can do blog commenting 'powered by Disqus". I have footprints for blog commenting.
"blog comments powered by Disqus" + "keyword" You can do post unique content on article directories and press release.
OnPage SEO-meta tag,keyword density,correct use of h1 tag.
OffPage SEO-Social book marking,Blog commenting,G+ ,FB,twitter integretion,Web 2.0 creation.
After you complete your web 2.0 links start a social bookmarking campaign and increase your social signals. After you
do that you can think about more link building strategies like guest posting.
Web 2.0s, PR, article directory, profile creation etc social signals
I will start with social signals the best thing that works for me
Will submit site on all major Social media sites and then let it sit for couple of days then regular backlinking
To engage yourself to do manual SEO you should plan or manage your timetable.
1) Categorize Your hours [ 25% Social Activity + 35% Content Writing + 40 % manual link building ] figure out your hours according to the defined percentages.
2) Analysis of Website Structure: First of all do 1 thing, Review your website properly.
- W3C Validation
- Proper Meta Tags Optimization
- Analytics Tracking and analysis
- Content optimization
- figure out all necessary onsite Stuff.
3) Start Searching for the websites related to your website's theme/niche. [ by competitors analysis you can easily find the theme related links + Start harvesting (search Engines results) and try to find the pages where you get link-back (FREE)
4) Perform Regular Social Activity
5) Keep Writing Your content for new keywords ( long-tailed keywords ) and for Web 2.0 Properties OR 3rd Party Blogging to get more authority and search engine visibility or SE Weight.
6) Then keep monitoring your bounce rate.. and work on it if any of your website page or blog page's bounce rate is more than 50%..
I know i'm not good at demonstrating the steps. but I tried my best..
Start with blog commenting, blog post, guest post and web 2.0
Start by building manual links and a small website with those manually made links pointing at the site.
Separate names with a comma.