Alright, first off. I currently have a C2D iMac from '06, and have been making a few hundred a day steady lately, so I've have figured it's time for an upgrade. I want a Windows this time $1,000 or under. I'm pretty computer illiterate being 14, so I won't be able to build my own and I don't want to take the risk. So, the reason why I'm posting this is if anyone can link me to a good $1,000 setup for marketing. I was curious maybe if I should wait for Windows 7, or go ahead and upgrade now? I'm really compulsive, so not sure if I can wait. Also, if I have to drop a few extra hundred for a good rig, monitor, etc., it's fine with me. Thanks.