1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting links indexed [Case study]

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by zappys, Jul 4, 2010.

  1. zappys

    zappys Junior Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2010
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    62
    I'm trying now to index a lot of links , about 30 000 .
    Most of the links are Xrumer profile links(80%) and the rest of 20% are Paul&Angela style links (but scraped by me).

    I'm dooing this :

    1. Create RSS feeds (20 links a RSS) (SPIN MY TITLE AND DESCRIPTION to be unique)
    2. Host the RSS on 5 different websites (2 my own and 3 free ones)
    3. Ping the each RSS with Scrapebox
    4. Ping the each RSS with SEnuke (almost the same like Scrapebox)
    5. Submit each RSS to about 5 RSS directories using SEnuke
    6. Blast each RSS feed to have 1 000 successful posts with ScrapeBox (each RSS will have 1 000 sucessful posts)
    7. Made about 50 blogs (free hosted ones)
    8. Made 10 articles to each blog(Stupid content made with Rewriteing tools [The best spinner] )
    9. Post at the end of the article 100 links that goes to each link that i want to index
    10 . Made 10 000 succesfull posts with scrapebox to each blog
    11. Made 1 000 sucessfull posts to each article in my free blogs
    12. Made a big ass campaign using Scrapebox to post about 200 000 sucessfull comments and in the website list i'm using my links that i want to get indexed

    I'm trying this method , however , if you want to try this you should have at least 3 scrapebox versions and pretty good internet connections

    Ahhh and one more thing :
    13. I also made RSS feeds with my RSS feeds links and blast them with scrapebox

    I'm just testing now , but till now i'm getting indexed about 200-300 links a day.
    I will soon post more results that i'm getting using this technique.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. ixrumer

    ixrumer Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2010
    Messages:
    495
    Likes Received:
    236
    Occupation:
    Xrumer Geek
    Location:
    Melbourne, Australia
    I'm so going to follow this thread :] you might as well put in some codes to find out how many times Google bots hit your site/pages.
     
  3. AllInOneSEOServices*

    AllInOneSEOServices* BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2010
    Messages:
    80
    Likes Received:
    99
    wow how many they indexed still now
     
  4. stbhat

    stbhat Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2009
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think you need wait Big G to find your links by itself .
     
  5. Gary Becks

    Gary Becks Power Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2010
    Messages:
    675
    Likes Received:
    282
    Location:
    Atl
    Home Page:
    You might do better with a more automated solution.

    Check out linkjuicemaximizer.com
     
  6. zappys

    zappys Junior Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2010
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    62
    I got indexed till now 4 000 from 30 000 in 4 days.
     
  7. bleach

    bleach Senior Member

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2008
    Messages:
    934
    Likes Received:
    82
    Location:
    New York
    I want to ask about Ping the each RSS with Scrapebox
    1. Where did u get list for ping with scrapebox?
    2.How old is your site/blog?
    3.Did u check ur serp
    Posted via Mobile Device
     
  8. nice1

    nice1 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2009
    Messages:
    308
    Likes Received:
    57
    Occupation:
    Money making
    Location:
    Utopia
    dont ping it - leave it to get indexed naturally - -- i dont really see teh point in pinging after a project like this it can be really obviuos -

    i do 2k a day on all my blogs and they get indexed naturally --

    imo pinging is designed for when you have new conetnt in a whitehat hat way - not really ever supposed to speed up indexing by a search engine -- so I would say
    be patient -- you dont even need to be that patient anyway -they get indexed naturally at the end of the day --

    also even if google snadboxes you - which isnt a bad thing - well its not gd either its just not that bad -- its just an effect of having a new blog -- its not something a human does and not buult into the algorythem eother -- its just an effect of haviing a cnage in pattern from something new --

    all this ios is just my 2 c

    hope you get to no 1 mate