1. This website uses cookies to improve service and provide a tailored user experience. By using this site, you agree to this use. See our Cookie Policy.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting A Lawyer In Canada Being A US Citizen

Discussion in 'Business & Tax Advice' started by anabolicdragon, Mar 1, 2010.

  1. anabolicdragon

    anabolicdragon Junior Member

    Jan 20, 2009
    Likes Received:
    Planet Earth
    How do I go about this. Looks like I have to take the next step in getting paid from a network. I live in the US though. If someone has worked with a Canadian lawyer being a US Citizen in the past please PM me. Looking to pay him a flat fee then portion of what he recovers from the network.