Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by rakoom2002, Nov 19, 2012.
I came across this funny/cute PSA for the Australian Rail System. Very catchy tune.
sidenote: rakoom, isn't this season of dexter sooooo good?
Australian girls sound so sexy. Too bad they are trapped on an island with a bunch of retarded, beer-guzzling louts. I could go over there, you know, and uh, "save" them from all that. Maybe even learn to surf. I heard the like American men, cause we're "sensitive" and will listen to all of their feelings both before AND after sex.
Is what I heard, anyways.
People didn't like it when I posted. *rams head against wall*
Yes it rocks! Im loving it. Sunday is a good day for television. Good Wife, Dexter, Walking Dead, and Homeland.
Sorry bro, didnt see. Good taste though.
we might be "retarted, beer guzzling louts" - but we're ripped, tanned "retarded beer guzzling louts" with big dicks.
and as for being sensitive listening to their feelings - thats what gay guys do. Aussie men just feel their sensitive bits.
And you got no hope if you can't surf - we learn that between crawling and walking!
And don't get me started on American beer.............
If you're going to Aussie bash let me show you how an Aussie does it
You know you're Australian when........................
1. You know the meaning of the word "girt".
2. You believe that stubbies can be either drunk or worn.
3. You think it's normal to have a leader called Kevin. ... 4. You waddle when you walk due to the 53 expired petrol discount vouchers stuffed in your wallet or purse.
5. You've made a bong out of your garden hose rather than use it for something illegal such as watering the garden.
6. You believe it is appropriate to put a rubber in your son's pencil case when he first attends school.
7. When you hear that an American "roots for his team" you wonder how often and with whom.
8. You understand that the phrase "a group of women wearing black thongs" refers to footwear and may be less alluring than it sounds.
9. You pronounce Melbourne as "Mel-bin".
10. You pronounce Penrith as "Pen-riff".
11. You believe the "l" in the word "Australia" is optional.
12. You can translate: "Dazza and Shazza played Acca Dacca on the way to Maccas."
13. You believe it makes perfect sense for a nation to decorate its highways with large fibreglass bananas, prawns and sheep.
14. You call your best friend "a total bastard" but someone you really, truly despise is just "a bit of a bastard".
15. You think "Woolloomooloo" is a perfectly reasonable name for a place.
16. You're secretly proud of our killer wildlife.
17. You believe it makes sense for a country to have a $1 coin that's twice as big as its $2 coin.
18. You understand that "Wagga Wagga" can be abbreviated to "Wagga" but "Woy Woy" can't be called "Woy".
19. You believe that cooked-down axlegrease makes a good breakfast spread. (Mmm...Vegemite...)
20. You believe all famous Kiwis are actually Australian, until they stuff up, at which point they again become Kiwis.
21. Hamburger. Beetroot. Of course. Of course - you cannot eat a hamburger without beetroot!
22. You know that certain words must, by law, be shouted out during any rendition of the Angels' song Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again.
23. You believe, as an article of faith, that the confectionary known as the Wagon Wheel has become smaller with every passing year.
24. You still don't get why the "Labor" in "Australian Labor Party" is not spelt with a "u".
25. You wear ugg boots outside the house.
26. You believe, as an article of faith, that every important discovery in the world was made by an Australian but then sold off to the Yanks for a pittance.
27. You believe that the more you shorten someone's name the more you like them.
28. Whatever your linguistic skills, you find yourself able to order takeaway fluently in every Asian language.
29. You understand that "excuse me" can sound rude, while "scuse me" is always polite.
30. You know what it's like to swallow a fly, on occasion via your nose.
31. You understand that "you" has a plural and that it's "youse".
32. You know it's not summer until the steering wheel is too hot to handle.
33. Your biggest family argument over the summer concerned the rules for beach cricket.
34. You shake your head in horror when companies try to market what they call "Anzac cookies".
35. You still think of Kylie as "that girl off Neighbours".
36. When returning home from overseas, you expect to be brutally strip-searched by Customs - just in case you're trying to sneak in fruit.
37. You believe the phrase "smart casual" refers to a pair of black tracky-daks, suitably laundered.
38. You understand that all train timetables are works of fiction.
39. When working on a bar, you understand male customers will feel the need to offer an excuse whenever they order low-alcohol beer.
40. You get choked up with emotion by the first verse of the national anthem and then have trouble remembering the second.
41. You find yourself ignorant of nearly all the facts deemed essential in the government's new test for migrants.
42. You know, whatever the tourist books say, that no one always says "cobber".
hahahaha, this seem to be lol.
In the beginning Ol Mate created day and night. He created day for footy matches, going to the beach and BBQs.
He created night for going prawning, sleeping and BBQs, and Ol Mate saw that it was good.
On the Second Day, Ol Mate created water - for surfing, - swimming and BBQs on the beach and Ol Mate saw that it was good.
... On the Third Day Ol Mate created the Earth to bring forth plants - - to provide malt and yeast for beer and wood for BBQs, and Ol Mate saw that it was good.
On the Fourth Day Ol Mate created animals and crustaceans for chops, sausages, steak and prawns for BBQs, And Ol Mate saw that it was good.
On the Fifth day Ol Mate created a bloke - to go to the footy, enjoy the beach, drink the beer and eat the meat and prawns at BBQs, and Ol Mate saw that it was good.
On the Sixth Day Ol Mate saw that the Bloke was lonely and needed someone to go to the footy, surf, drink beer, eat and stand around the barbie with. So Ol Mate created mates, and Ol Mate saw that they were good blokes, and Ol Mate saw that it was good.
On the Seventh Day Ol Mate looked around at the twinkling barbie fires, heard the hiss of opening beer cans and the raucous laughter of all the blokes. He smelled the aroma of grilled chops and sizzling snags and Ol Mate Saw that it was good .....
Almost good. He saw that the blokes were too tired to clean up and needed a rest. So Ol Mate created Sheilas- to clean the house,to bear children, to wash, to cook and to clean the Barbie, and then Ol Mate saw that it was not just good.
It was better than that,
it was Bloody Awesome!
IT WAS AUSTRALIA!
Separate names with a comma.