Ok, so after a lot of thought and a few dead-ends, I finally figured out a way to build targeted links to sites that have a huge number of products/pages. I'll just lay out the basics for anyone who is interested (perhaps someone has a better method, so I may have just reinvented the wheel here!) Download Screaming Frog (google it, it is free, and you should already be using it anyway!) Run your site through it It will pull all the permalinks and put them in one column, and will do the same for title, meta descriptions h1's, etc Copy/paste this whole thing into Excel (you can export it instead of copy/paste if you like) Delete whatever columns you don't want to use. I just kept url and title (meta descriptions could work instead of title for some sites). You may have to add a new column to do this next step, because you want to put the title in column A (these are going to act as your anchor text), and put the corresponding urls in column B Now, in cell C1, type this formula and hit enter =A1&" "&B1&"" It should now combine both cell A1 and cell B1 in cell C1 Now you can do the next step a couple ways...basically, we want to copy that formula down for all url/anchor combinations so that it formats all your urls. The easiest way is to hold SHIFT down and click C1, then (still holding SHIFT) scroll down to the last entry in column C and click in that cell. Now the whole column should be highlighted. Next, while still highlighted, go up to your toolbar and find the 'fill' dropdown button and click 'DOWN'...Bingo! Now all of your anchors and urls are together in column C. Alternative method for copying down: If you like doing things the hard way, you can copy down by clicking on the little dot at the lower right hand side of the cell and drag it all the way down column C then release at the last cell. Still with me? Good. Now, the only problem is that, as you can see in the second image above, there is no space between the anchor and the url in column C...we need to fix this...so... copy/paste column C into notepad (to get rid of the table formatting without losing data), then copy/paste from notepad into Word. From here, you are a little bit on your own...and a little formatting knowledge goes a long way. What worked for me is to use the 'no spacing' button, which tightened up the page, then I bulletpointed the whole page to ensure that it was structured like this: Anchor1 Url1 Anchor2 Url2 Ex: Get monkey in your PayPal http://yoursite.com/get-monkey-in-paypal 13. Finally, I just copy/paste back into notepad and save for future use in link software or just for reference. I realize this is a bit convoluted, and if you know of an easier way to do this, please share, but this is what worked for me, and now instead of building links with the usual keywords and LSI's, I can now do hyper-specific links that reflect the true character of the item/page itself. Hope that helps!