Discussion in 'Proxies' started by vewavafa, Apr 7, 2011.
I cant find any is their a list on here some where?
What are you using the proxies for. That may provide us some guidance. Keep in mind that many free proxies are worth what you pay for them - nothing.
i am useing foxy proxy and some of the proxies wont load with mozilla??why is that im a newbie when it comes to proxies
Proxies die regularly as soon as they are made public. Get private proxies instead or buy public lists / scrape your own (if you have infinite time).
your gonna have a hard time cl posting with
best to go private
Nice link of free proxy. Is it true the free proxies traced early as compare to purchased? I have some proxies whose IP traced within a week and permantly ban me? Can any one suggest me how to avoid ban?
I agree with that
It is not always true. If you use HTTPS/SOCKS, and disabled the additional plugins (Java/Flash), they will have difficult time in tracing you. It does not matter - HTTPS (private or public), SOCKS (private or public) or VPN with encryption. If you use HTTP proxy, they may trace you - depending on the access to their end.
is this the best why to use proxies?
1. spend about an hour down-loading their proxy list every five minutes.
2. append each list so that you end up with one single text file containing all the proxies.
3. download a free copy of "ELite Proxy Switcher."
4. import your text file of proxies from ip-address into the elite proxy switcher software.
5. select proxies with a speed you're willing to live with. I use 1500 msec.
There are better ways to handle the free proxy matter, but this way is also free, reasonably fast, and sort-of efficient.
i dont think for cl posting free proxies will work.
Separate names with a comma.