Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by stharthjw6j, Oct 5, 2015.
Anyone able to translate what the kid was saying?
Starts at 4:54
I don't even...
I heard that 3 houses has burnt and one person died
"this piece of cardboard should help put out this fire I've started"
Just for future reference if anyone finds themselves in a situation like that, don't run away to get a bucket of water. Throw the duvet on the fire. Don't thump the fire you just feed it. Put the duvet on it. And stand on it suffocating the fire. This guy is a dope.
This is terrifying, poor guy!
why didnt this moron firstly call 911 if he doesn't know what he's doing ...
Here's video from putting fire out
Feel so bad for his neigbhors... His cigarette was also, already lit....
What a fucking hero
for someone seemingly pimping lighters and stuff on youtube he shows a very poor understanding of fire.
just goes to show any muppet can make money on the internet if they put the work in.
Minecraft obviously caused that to happen. It is addictive and kills your brain worse than heroin.
RIP people like this. Should be cautioned.
Summed it up perfectly. Leaves his kid in the room, puts more cardboard on the fire and comes back with a tiny cup of water.
lol this guy needs to be on survivor ... I feel sorry for him but then I don't i mean.. come on.. anyway - it'd make for a good anti smoking advert.
Separate names with a comma.