The private PPD! Introduction to FileFire FileFire is a brand new PPD (Pay Per Download) website, which in users upload a file and spread their unique link throughout the web and then when a user downloads the file, they are required to first go through a survey (content locker). Upon completion of said survey, the user gets the money and the downloader gets the file. FileFire have an average of $1.32 per file (currently). Our current average EPC and CR stands at $0.36 and 27% (bare in mind we're fairly new). Users keep 90% of what they make whilst the other 10% goes back into FileFire to make it better than it is today. I can guarantee we will have one of the highest lead payouts on the web. Why FileFire? FileFire is a private PPD, and we have the most unique site for a PPD site yet, and this is because we're switching things up for everyone. We have tried hard to get our launch date up to speed, and we are officially launching now, in August 2012. The referral rate stands at 10% of what your referrals earn, for life! You may think 10% is not a lot, but if your referral earns $1000 you make a free $100 and so on. This is a great deal if you're having a bad time sharing your links and you know people who are very good at spreading their links and ideas. We also have a simple, yet beautiful/ basic theme. This attracts the eye as its not an eyesore, and there is ZERO ads on the website. I hope this attracts you as well as its what other people wanted. Payouts and Withdrawals You can withdraw money as soon as your balance hits $20. We currently offer the following payout options; Wire Transfer/ Bank Transfer PayPal MoneyBookers Registration Process FileFire doesn't let everyone join, we only wanna keep it to a small user base and may cut off the registration in the near future, who knows? But for now we only have a limited user base due to we want everyone to get along and keep it HQ. All applications are checked over and accepted/ denied based on the quality of your app. Upon registration, we don't ask for SSN however we do ask for your address to know who we are dealing with, if you ever want us to delete your details we will, and we shall never release any of your information nor sell it. I hope to see you around FileFire and on the new forums which will be open soon! I hope you understand there are going to be some big changes! Competitions We shall be hosting some competitions sometime soon, and trust me they're worth getting involved for! A lot of big things on the way. Including winning an iPhone 4S and an iPad 3, maybe even an iPhone 5 when it comes out! http://FileFire.org Thanks and good luck! Feel free to ask any questions!