1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook is cracking down on fanpages D:

Discussion in 'FaceBook' started by sheep123, Sep 27, 2012.

  1. sheep123

    sheep123 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2012
    Messages:
    178
    Likes Received:
    37
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  2. sdilan

    sdilan Regular Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2012
    Messages:
    288
    Likes Received:
    99
    Occupation:
    theres nothing worst then regret
    Location:
    In My office ( My Room)
    dang sorry to hear that
     
  3. seoexperttools

    seoexperttools Registered Member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2012
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    6
    They have been doing this for months and not just fanpages but also profiles and groups. My facebook likes have been decreased from 10,000 to just 8,000 or something.
     
  4. siddy.chugh

    siddy.chugh Junior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2012
    Messages:
    170
    Likes Received:
    29
    Occupation:
    Marketing
    Location:
    NOWHERE
    Lol thank god i m safe till now, nothing happend to my pages, btw facebook is more active these days on deleting Fake likes and profiles, some of my frnds almost got 50% less likes on their pages :p
     
  5. wolfy33

    wolfy33 Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2012
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    1
    Occupation:
    SEO
    Location:
    UK
    hi it has been going on for months but i have seen a drop in the last month
     
  6. ChelsieStiman1687

    ChelsieStiman1687 Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2012
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    1
    it's true, beware.
     
  7. ollie9009

    ollie9009 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2011
    Messages:
    195
    Likes Received:
    80
    Location:
    UK
    What people forget is that "fake" likes massively ruins your pagerank.....I'm not sure what you guys are using the pages for, but if your page is made up of 60%+ fake likes.....then the remaining 40% will hardly ever see your posts. This is because the interaction is so poor, if anything facebook removing these fake likes is a good thing.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  8. seoexperttools

    seoexperttools Registered Member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2012
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    6
    No, sometimes you just want some number to attract people and encourage them to like your page. Just like a kick start for your fan page. You can lose it later but it is not big deals at this time.