Discussion in 'FaceBook' started by badrouchhida, Nov 14, 2015.
i'm looking into facebook groups members scraper ?
I don`t understand. what is scraper?
ocommunity can do this for you. is it the ids you need?
don't worry .. You can use our software to scrape Facebook group members
How much your program costs?
fb lead chef can do it free
MP (Mass Planner) can do this, or if you cannot afford it, make an iMacros macro for it, it's not too hard.
try fb lead chef
seems like "fb lead chef" can use now.right?
I believe that you can find plugins for Google Chrome which can do this. Have a look at the link below, maybe it is what you are looking for:
In case it isn't, browse around the Chrome web store, maybe you can find there what you are looking for and at no cost.
If you still didn't find what you are looking for then you can do it manually with only a addon for firefox:
1. Make sure you get the "Copy links" addon for firefox. Below is the link:
This addon allows you to copy all links from a webpage with one click.
2. Fire up facebook and select the group you wish to extract the members from. Click on the members link, on the right, just below the add members section.
You should now arrive at the page where you can scroll to see all the members.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'show more' until you have reached the end of the page and you have all members displayed.
4. Now you should right click anywhere on the page and you should have a option saying "copy links".
Hover your mouse over that, and you should have a option saying "copy all links". Click it.
5. Fire up notepad ++, or whatever text editor you are using and paste your links.
6. Now you will have a notepad filled with all kinds of junk links which you are not interested in.
In order to get your profile links, make sure you filter out any links which do not contain :
"?fref=grp_mmbr_list" (without quotes of course).
7. After filtering, make sure you do a simple replace in notepad for "?fref=grp_mmbr_list" and leave the replace with field empty
And there, you have your profile links which you can then check for id's
Hope it helps
use Facebook Automation
Separate names with a comma.