Discussion in 'FaceBook' started by jtluongo, Jan 4, 2015.
Is there a free tool to post to facebook groups that I am a part of? Or an easy way to do so.
I do it manually.. It's not that hard or use Imacro
I have never used Imacros before. How would I tell it which groups?
use fastershare . com its only â‚¬5 one time payment for life
what's fb group ?
I have some tools name that will help to post to all your FB groups.
He,I buy a facebook groups poster, supper easy to use and cheap,what is more it works on cloud server,so it can suit to any platform. here are some features that I copy from their website( I'm not spammer ^-^ , I won't tell you the link,unless you need)
[*=left]Schedule Post To Groups 24/7
[*=left]Schedule Post To Timeline 24/7
[*=left]Schedule Post To Pages 24/7
[*=left]Works On Cloud Service
[*=left]30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
[*=left]No Monthly Fee
[*=left]Life Time Support
If you want, PM.
why are you posting in groups? it is useless and a waist of time
Excepts it's an active relationship kind of group, others are not worth the risk. Though you'll gain traffic, your URL might be banned forever by facebook. Except you own these groups, so that they can't be reported as spam
apart from the fact u will set this to post for 1 day, come back and be asked for Photo ID
Can you share with me? i'm looking for something like that for some days without lucky.
Pm me I Will Make Account For You Free Of Cost :/ i have auto group poster
Would you guys elaborate please?
My view is a bit different:
1. Some groups are just posting (spamming) groups. people go in (or send a bot), post their ad, and go out. They don't read other people's posts, and they don't like/comment on other posts, etc.
So these groups won't get you too much traffic.
But they will get you a little traffic. And that adds up when you scale it up.
So if you don't do it manually, and just send a bot to do it for you (so you just take 5min a day to set a bot to post to 000s of groups, and then the bot will do it), it's not worthless. For 5min of YOUR time (because you don't care about the BOT's time...), you get enough traffic from it.
2. Posting your URL in many groups can get that url banned, since some people will report it as spam.
So instead of posting your url, use url shortening services (bitly, and others).
That way, if many people report your url and FB bans it, it doesn't ban your real url, but your shortened url. So you just make another (new) shortened url, and start posting it instead.
3. There is a service that lets you shorten your url automatically using dozens of different url shorteners at once. VERY usefull for posting...
4. Many bots can spin text and spin url links. So if you spin the url, you won't be posting THE SAME url to many groups, and even if FB bans some of them, the others will still work.
5. Other groups are more like Forums or message boards (this is what wisdomkid called "active relationship kind of group"), where people actually read the posts and like/comment on them. But those groups usually don't allow posting ads and will delete the posts and/or ban you from the group.
Check the Free Facebook Auto Poster.
Its a black hate bot. Use fake accounts to join the bot.
IMO: no free is really usefil. Try MassPlanner (trial), its worth of your little investement.
Separate names with a comma.