1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email script for getting posts on other peoples pages needed

Discussion in 'FaceBook' started by jeremys1987, Sep 21, 2014.

  1. jeremys1987

    jeremys1987 Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2014
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi there,

    I have been emailing facebook pages to get paid guest posts on their pages and have been having no luck. 95% of the time I never get a response the other 5% they ask for ridiculous fees (one guy asked for 1000 euro lol)

    Does anyone have a script / email / strategy they use to get posts on other peoples facebook fan pages or groups?

    Cheers.
     
  2. clickj4ck

    clickj4ck Regular Member

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2013
    Messages:
    420
    Likes Received:
    71
    Yes well this is what you should do.

    Big pages get lots shares and comments . If you can get the top comment you can get lots of views from that post. All you need is auto like app and some tokens.

    hope this helps
     
  3. soadown

    soadown Registered Member

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2012
    Messages:
    75
    Likes Received:
    26
    I agree with this for sure. This can be done with Twitter too, using a propriety app I've built you can get the first reply on any huge Twitter account you want, even with a small campaign 5k visitors a day to the link you promote is not un-realistic at all.

    If anyone is interested in attaining a copy of this let me know asap, there's very limited availability.
     
  4. Magic5

    Magic5 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2014
    Messages:
    376
    Likes Received:
    83
    Dont target pages that are huge then go for smaller pages and offer share for share?