1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

domain parking JV

Discussion in 'Joint Ventures' started by abhi007, Mar 13, 2011.

  1. abhi007

    abhi007 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2010
    Messages:
    5,303
    Likes Received:
    3,741
    Location:
    snip.li/TubH
    For domain parking JV pm me guys not only the JV is for hotkeys but for DDC,Parklogic,sebdori,hitfarm and Bigjumbo Networks and best it's totally whitehat and we can make way more than 10k+ monthly.You keep 20% and we keep the rest 80% and you will get invoices to Hit me up with your skype or gmail to discuss further
     
  2. abhi007

    abhi007 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2010
    Messages:
    5,303
    Likes Received:
    3,741
    Location:
    snip.li/TubH
    just an update guys the share now is 40% to you and 60% to us this can't get any better,we will also help you accept to other parking networks but you need to have atleast 50 domains.Currently we are banking good with Hotkeys,DDC.Parklogic,Domainspa(yahoo feed should be enabled),ideo.net but we are also taking in parked,trafficz,domainsponsor and hitfarm.Will keep this thread updated as we add on more domain parking networks in the future and also not to mention we aren't accepting people who are into bigjumbo at the moment.
     
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  3. timehealthyhome

    timehealthyhome Power Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Messages:
    531
    Likes Received:
    13
    pm me ur IM. thanks!
     
  4. timehealthyhome

    timehealthyhome Power Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Messages:
    531
    Likes Received:
    13
    i got one parklogic already, pm me if u want to do this jv.
     
  5. bricema

    bricema Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Messages:
    93
    Likes Received:
    11
    Lol, u just a broker
     
  6. tejsin

    tejsin Power Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Messages:
    752
    Likes Received:
    118
    Occupation:
    CEO
    Location:
    Europe
    Home Page:
    I am interested to work with you.
    Please email me with the tittle "Domain Parking JV 10K+" at tejsin.ipal(at)gmail(dot)com
     
  7. timehealthyhome

    timehealthyhome Power Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Messages:
    531
    Likes Received:
    13
    you mean you want to jv with me for parklogic?
     
  8. groomsxxx

    groomsxxx Power Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2010
    Messages:
    617
    Likes Received:
    164
    Occupation:
    Full time internet marketer
    Location:
    USA
    ive seen a couple of these JV threads..can anyone vouch that its legit?
     
  9. kboxer7

    kboxer7 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Messages:
    872
    Likes Received:
    700
    I'm not sure about this one. I do know some are legit. I'm pretty sure I PMd the OP but did not get a response. I do have a spare DomainSpa acct laying arround just waiting to make $$$