Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by nobody00, Nov 9, 2016.
Does bought traffic help with ranking?
If the traffic clicks your website in the serps or lowers your bounce rate.
If the traffic just visits your site I dont think it will help.
If you get real ones that come through serps so they increase ctr. Check out https://serpclix.com
Awesome service that increases rankings
Its owned by @macdonjo3
check this out :
I was just about to post that moz link. IMO real organic traffic does play a part with rankings. Just look at the situation from Google's perspective. What does google care about? User experience and high quality results. Traffic that does not bounce I believe is a positive signal in rankings.
Hmm and what about websites which are not tracked with webmaster tools/analitycs and visitors use Mozilla or IE which are not connected to Google..
If this was true then top 3 would be there like for ever because as we all know top 3 get like 80% of the CTR.
Even if is true, if your website is ranking in the deep index (page 2++) and the next day receive 1000 clicks.. this will kick the G-bells.
Bounce rate is playing role , it should be 20-40% max.
Don't tell me that e.g Yahoo are using Google tools
1. Someone search for keyword.
2. Your site is one of the results.
3. You get the click.
4. User stays on the website enough time and enough pages (this is relative).
5. He closes the window after some kind of engage (also relative) and don't return to results or make another search with this or similar term.
6. In the eyes of Google - the user got quality results and fulfills his intentions.
7. If we say that Google is trying to display quality results - your website is one of them - "people" just love it
8. Make it enough times with really complex strategy (watch out for this, because there are excessive amount of vectors which they will use to catch you cheating - you are mentioning just some of them) and your website will be "the quality result".
9. What Google do with quality results - rank them on top of the SERP.
The Machines will always follow the humans until the real AI Think about relevant links we use today for SEO - they are like testimonials from other people for something you need. The whole algoritm of G is following the principles of human society.
Just to mention that the browsers are just some of the problem with leak of information about user's behavior.
p.s. Excuse my English - it's not my native language.
yes the best is low bounce rate traffic
Write good unique content, understand proper keyword selection, The best way is to increase the number of back links to your site, the more oneway links that you get from quality sites the better,
Separate names with a comma.