1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decaptcher + IMacros problems

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by MarketerX, Mar 16, 2010.

  1. MarketerX

    MarketerX Regular Member

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Messages:
    398
    Likes Received:
    120
    Hi after finding the great decaptcher + imacros tutorial on here I decided to make a macro with it.

    My problem

    While the script works to defeat the captchas, sometimes there is no captcha image and this makes imacros error because of the missing TAG element since like I said sometimes it's not there.

    I don't have a scripting version license, is that what I need to solve this? :plane:
     
  2. nambu

    nambu Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2009
    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    17
    Yep, and here it is:

    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/member-downloads/102329-get-iopus-imacros-scripting-edition.html

    Make sure first thing you read is post #38 from Sweetfunny ;)
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. venn999

    venn999 Newbie

    Joined:
    May 10, 2010
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi if someone can help me with this I would appreciate it greatly and am willing to pay for the right answer.

    So I made a script / bot with Imacros but I am having a problem similar to what is being described in this forum post.

    Basically I will load up a bunch of URL's on the same page to do commenting and when I go to load the captcha is loads correctly the first time around but when I go to load the second page in the .csv file and it goes to load the captcha it displays the first captcha and the second and looks like this

    fAe#8 [EXTRACT]it2Yj

    so the first captcha is fAe#8 and works fine but the second page is loads the above sequence.

    I am not sure where the error lies. I dont know if its a cache issue with firefox or if its with decaptcher.com or the script, if someone knows, please drop me a line. Thanks.