Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by Creative9, May 25, 2014.
Which one is better.
Captcha breaker - $147
Captcha sniper - $97
What's better to buy.
Last time I checked a case study, captcha sniper somehow performed better.
Most people here recommend captcha breaker.
Any more input?
I used captcha sniper and its good, but i never used captcah breaker so i don't know much about it.
but you can find it easily yourself, test both of them and compare which one are better
I have both but switched exclusively to GSA CB. It's better and well-maintained by the developer.
I've only used Captcha breaker and for me it gets the job done. I can't tell you which one is better but any updates with GSA SER related to new platforms or captchas, correlate with CB updates.
I hate this kind of Questions !!
You can try both of them in the free trial and choose by yourself !
CB is the best. German made quality. I've saved a ton of money with it.
Oh man there's no just no competition here. I also have both and switched exclusively to CB. Here's why.
- Get's updated once every 6 months if you're lucky
- Buggy especially when it comes to editing/adding your own captchas
- Crashes frequently
- License transfer is a huge pain and causes your software to be offline until you wait for a response
- Gets updated every week or so with new captchas
- Never crashes
- Strong support from GSA SER user community
- Instant transfers
- Over 800 captcha types, and more always being added
another one for captcha breaker. Never had a single problem with it .
I use Captcha Sniper, and trust me it crashes a lot. So you've to babysit all the time to keep it running.
I'm gonna purchase Captcha Breaker.
C breaker is much more stable
Thanks for your input guys, was about to buy CS, But now will go with CB
Separate names with a comma.