Due to a lot of unnaturally high traffic coming from specific regions (the usual DDoS suspects) we've had to take the hard decision to close access to specific IP ranges - whilst 90% of our users are unaffected we are working on getting the other 10% back online ASAP. There are some issues also with users logging in. We are working on this as well. I ask you to stick with us whilst we work this out. This will be the main discussion thread for this issue. To keep the news flow legitimate other threads will be closed and pointed here.