1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beta Testing Team - Ad Clicker

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by saran23, May 8, 2009.

  1. saran23

    saran23 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2009
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    64
    Took this off the sales page so this is pretty much what i need the testers to test



    This is a installer like app, kind of like cpax and ssm that will click on your ads with security. I need 2-3 people to test this for me. The people need sites in good condition as well as adsense/adbrite in good condition (better if its new and for testing porpoises only). If you have a crap google adsense/adbrite account then its fine to since I will need someone with that as well

    I tested this on mine, my friends, and a vnc and we managed to generate 4 dollars with 5 clicks in 1 day. fyi this is a silent tool. it is not one of those tools you press go and it starts clicking for you (the ones that people use for bux sites.)
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. saran23

    saran23 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2009
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    64
    alright cool. pmed.
     
  3. shade

    shade Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Messages:
    137
    Likes Received:
    179
    Occupation:
    Job? Whats a job?
    Location:
    America
    Home Page:
    Well, while I'm on sure on how (unless this is some sort of bot net) that they are getting around screen reslution (unless it runs on some kind of advanced Linux box caupable of rapid resolution change), as a coder at heart, I'm very interested.

    I have some Adsense sites set up that I can lend for testing. I can also assist in the coding process.

    PMed
     
  4. proseospecialists

    proseospecialists Junior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    116
    Likes Received:
    27
    I have a site I'm willing to test
     
  5. minute80

    minute80 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2008
    Messages:
    310
    Likes Received:
    81
    Why to risk AdSense accounts at all? Build a crappy Squidoo lens and see if it does convert. Later on you can move to real AdSense pages.
     
  6. mtime88

    mtime88 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2008
    Messages:
    329
    Likes Received:
    79
    Occupation:
    Student
    Location:
    Near Philadelphia
    ill test i can get a ton of installs
     
  7. kitto

    kitto Newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2008
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    8
    Occupation:
    Article 100% copyscape original, 1,5 USD PM FOR IN
    not to flame you but... if they made millions why would they be promoting/selling/telling anything?
     
  8. saran23

    saran23 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2009
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    64
    The bot atm is designed to work on a normal resolution. I am adding a capability so it can tell the resolution of your pc + detect userbars/toolbars and then calculate the x and y ratio of the ad.

    but for now this works on about 70% of the pc's which causes the other 30% to visit the site, thus getting us junk traffic. I see this as a positive.


    Thats a landing page I took it from so i did not have to re explain everything. Adclicker.A was sold in the beta stagest without the authors even utilizing it. Later on adclicker.a was utilized by the people that bought it and all together they caused millions of dollars worth of damage to google.

    I will pm everyone tomorrow with the info I will need from them, and then compile the clicker.
     
  9. antsaoo

    antsaoo Supreme Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2008
    Messages:
    1,291
    Likes Received:
    637
    There are some PPI programs which are quite similar i guess :) well atleast its related to PPC ;) You guys could always register fuckloads of parking accounts and get loads of domains :) and stuff like that

    anyway ... GL
     
  10. proseospecialists

    proseospecialists Junior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    116
    Likes Received:
    27
    cant send you a pm
     
  11. spite42o

    spite42o Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    183
    Likes Received:
    146
    Occupation:
    BHPimp
    Location:
    Your Moms House.
    silly rabbit, PM'ing is for members ;) he's banned lol look above ;D
     
  12. mediamenace

    mediamenace Newbie

    Joined:
    May 6, 2007
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    1
    Occupation:
    making ladies happy ;-)
    Location:
    Underground
    i have adbrite, Adse**e & Ask.com accounts coiuld use for testing if you like PM me details

    MediaMenace
     
  13. HealeyV3

    HealeyV3 Power Member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2009
    Messages:
    521
    Likes Received:
    344
    why was he banned?