Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by digitaljey, Jul 20, 2012.
Does Google Places position its results based on a page's SERP?
from my experience no
There is a lot of factor's . Here's a few of them to get you on the right track.
1. Well-built and optimized for local search website.
2. Business physically existing in (or very near) the city/town/neightbourhood/area of search.
3. Quality external links from authoritative generic, local and niche websites.
4. Citations with exact same NAP (name, address, phone number) on generic, local and niche websites.
5. Properly created Google Places page with all information being up-to-date at all times and most importantly picking the correct categories
google david mihm - local ranking factors for a full list
I dont think so............
Separate names with a comma.