If you absolutely have a bill that you have to pay and you're an L4, you can make about $50 a day at TB if you know how. 1) Stay out of the forums. It's just a bunch of herd mentality people. They're either moaning that there aren't enough orders coming in or they're bleating about how great it is that there are articles coming in. 2) refresh and refresh often. On some days you might find that there aren't many articles in the OO pool. Don't panic, just keep refreshing. Remember, you need the $$. If you keep refreshing you will find something. 3) Even in lean times you need to be selective. Throw an article back if it will take more than 10 min to research or more than 15 min to write and edit. If you take a bad article out of desperation you will just waste time that you could have spent looking for a better article. Of course that's for 300-500 words. If you find a 1000 or even 2000 article that you can write off the top of your head and the instructions are reasonable, always take it. You really need to always try to take the path of least resistance here. 4). Search for "rewrite" in the search box after deselecting "L3" and "L2." It's easier and faster to rewrite something than it is to compose an entirely new piece. 5) Block any client that has over 25% revision rate. It's not worth your time. He will send your work back to you eventually and meanwhile his articles are polluting your OO pool. 6) Think carefully about taking an article from anyone with more than 10% revision rate. Up to you. If the OO is really lean you may have to. 7) Get FocusBooster. It's free and it works. Turn it on when you've found an article you can do. You should be able to do at least 1 500 word article in 30 min. 8) Get a good grammar checker. Grammarly, Pro Writing Aid, CorrectEnglish. W/e floats your boat. Invest in the "pro" version of your software of choice when you can. This will really save you when you're fatigued. You can't be objective about your own work. 9) Read your work aloud. Trust me. Unless you want to get bumped to L3. 10) Watch out for passive voice and check the TB blog to learn how they want commas done. 11) When someone rates your work "Excellent" on all points send them a thank you note and tell them what your DO rate is. To make a consistent $50 you really need to pick up DO clients along the way. On that note... 12) Keep your DO rate at 1.4. Look, this is all about volume. This isn't the site to command a high price unless you are promoted to L5. 13) Don't over think it. Sure, you will be demoted if you make a bunch of comma errors in a row but at the same time if you are only producing 1 article an hourâ€”well, that's just not worth it. Unless it is for you. 14) Expect to want to die half way in. Look, this is a grind. It's not fun. It is what it is. When you get to $25 you will want to quit. Don't. It gets easier once you get over that half-way mark. As the days go by you will begin to recognize patterns in the orders and instructions. It's like these clients speak their own language. Once you work with them a while you will be able to decipher their instructions and then you can really spit these things out. 80% of the clients know what to expect from an L4 TB article. Cut the other 20% loose at the first sign of bitchiness. 15) Have the mindset that you can leave TB at any time. If you're depending on it you're in bad shape. Make it your goal to find somethingâ€”anything elseâ€”soon. It's just not feasible to do TB like this long term. That's all I can think of for now. Anyone have any others?