1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autoblogging Help!

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by editorstefan, Nov 25, 2011.

  1. editorstefan

    editorstefan Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2011
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    2
    Hello all!

    So im intressted to start with autoblogging, but i dont know so much about it, so i hope some of you could help me a bit :)

    Should i put Adsense ads on them, can i get banned if i do?

    What are autoblogs best for?

    Other info?

    I got the "Auto Blogging Software" that someone shared on this forum :)

    Thanks for all help!
     
  2. scorpion king

    scorpion king Senior Member

    Joined:
    May 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1,157
    Likes Received:
    2,393
    Occupation:
    Entrepreneur
    Location:
    irc.blackhatworld.com
    Autoblog is nearly dead. Due to panda update autoblogs are not ranking much in search engines.
    You can put Adsense on auto blog if your site getting legitimate visitors then its good to go. But again using spun content may result in banning adsense.
    In my experience than setting up autoblog go for micro niche sites. You can rank well quick with minimal SEO effort. Always use unique content in sites.
     
  3. CyberSEO

    CyberSEO Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    939
    Likes Received:
    256
    Occupation:
    programmer
    Home Page:
    Yeah, as it said above the old-style autoblogging is dead. 90% of those autobloggers that are unable to adapt were (or will be very soon) dumped by Panda. That's a bad news for the mentioned 90% but a very good one form the rest 10% of professionals who benefit from the recent changes.

    Panda rules!
     
  4. editorstefan

    editorstefan Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2011
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    2
    Ok guys, thanks for help!
    But since i dont know so good SEO, its not to smart to start with Autoblogging then, right?
    What about Domain Parking? :)
     
  5. scorpion king

    scorpion king Senior Member

    Joined:
    May 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1,157
    Likes Received:
    2,393
    Occupation:
    Entrepreneur
    Location:
    irc.blackhatworld.com
    Yes its better stay away from autoblog.
    You can try MNS i created nearly 50+ sites for one of my client i wondered about his earnings now. Little investment and life long profit.
    Yup! you can try domain parking some people here banking more from this, you can have a look at the following thread for domain parking.
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackh...ly-per-domain-parking-gray-hat-technique.html

    Hope it helps.
     
  6. editorstefan

    editorstefan Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2011
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    2

    Yes it does! Thank you for the help man!
     
  7. kooabs03

    kooabs03 Newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2011
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    4
    Isnt niche blogs dead as well? please correct if I am wrong.
     
  8. editorstefan

    editorstefan Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2011
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    2
    I dont know, but i think i will start with Domain Parking, could need a teacher or mentor :)
     
  9. PrimeOne

    PrimeOne Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1,006
    Likes Received:
    84
    Occupation:
    SEO Consultant
    Home Page:
    i thinks MNs is better than autoblogging,
    google is very strict right now.
     
  10. editorstefan

    editorstefan Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2011
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    2
    What is MNs?:)
     
  11. onlinepromoter

    onlinepromoter Junior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2009
    Messages:
    150
    Likes Received:
    56
    Occupation:
    Military Police
    Location:
    Kansas
    Home Page:
    MNS = Micro Niche Site