Discussion in 'Associated Content & Writing Articles' started by jezlad, Feb 15, 2009.
Doe's anyone have article writing templates or know where they can be downloaded free?
Dude this is silly if you get a template on the internet than the stuff you write to fill that template wouldn't pass copyscape as it will find your template. Try other methods arround here.
Article writing templates are layouts of specific article styles.
How to's, lists, top tens etc.
They're paragraph and subheading structures.
How would copyscape recognise the structure of a template with totally different content? It wouldn't.
still, one cannot define article templates.
one may write one article with different paragraph and subheading structures than another writer.
however, if u do come across any site catering to this, let me know
This is the thing I was getting at
I'm rewriting articles for $2 a shot on DP. I can quite easily blast through 20 in a day for $40. I figured with this pack I can easily start charging $5-8 for the same kind of workload and make in excess of $200 a day.
It's only $27 I guess I should just buy it.
There was a cheap WSO on this some time ago. I bought it but have now lost it. If I find it I will post it.
This product looks amazing and it seems very easy to replicate articles. If someone has it please share with us.
This is from ezinearticles.com...
* Free Notepad - Full Page [PDF] [links to media.ezinearticles.com/pdf/ezinearticles-notes.pdf]
* Free Notepad - 2 Per Page [PDF] [links to media.ezinearticles.com/pdf/ezinearticles-notes2x.pdf]
To help you fill up your notepads, here are 10 tips for generating some fresh article ideas:
* Use any keyword research tool or website that can help you identify relevant topics that readers in your niche are currently searching for.
* Review the last 3 months of questions your clients have sent you via email or over the phone. Write articles (confidentially!) that answer their questions.
* Survey your audience or clients via email. Identify the top 20 concerns or areas of interest for them and write articles that address these.
* Run a free teleseminar for your clients, prospects or ideal market audience. Use it to give of your expertise while polling them for ideas and feedback.
* Transcribe your teleseminar and break it up into smaller, bite-size articles.
* Call your top ideal clients and ask them to help you identify what area of your expertise they perceive as being the most valuable. Then write to your strength.
* Setup email alerts or subscribe to RSS feeds when new articles are available in your niche. Use these for inspiration only.
* Find a curiosity in your field, something uncommon, which sparks your readers' interest.
* Go to Amazon.com and type in a subject similar to yours. Up come hundreds, if not thousands, of titles that can help generate fresh ideas.
* Look at the websites that have published your articles from EzineArticles and you'll find lots of inspiration from people who have seen your expertise from another angle.
To everyone searching for some article writing templates, I have something for you:
40 Instant Article Writing Templates and Bonuses such as resource box templates:
Thats about perfect.
Hello! Thanks for their very informative site.
Hello, I tried to browse the link but it's not working. It says Address Not Found.
the link is working perfect and I could download everything.
I like those templates. This will help me with writing many articles.
yeh these templates are great and they come with tips for what and how to write it. Very useful info, should have me writing a lot faster now Thanks
did anyone else read the sales letter and listen to the 11 minute video?
I also want to the free templates for article writing...i dont want to spent a penny for it as i know that these templates are for free on the net!!!
Not bad, thanks for the share!
try ==> site:h**p://w3 (dot) startwritingarticlesfaster (dot) com
you'll find it all there
noobs - forgot to mention the above is to be done as a google search
Separate names with a comma.