1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Else Having Issues with SB URL Harvester?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by Cnotey, Oct 20, 2011.

  1. Cnotey

    Cnotey Power Member

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2010
    Messages:
    707
    Likes Received:
    912
    Location:
    Seattle
    Home Page:
    So the last month or so I've been having an issue with SB's URL harvester. I've changed my private anon proxies like 10 times and nothing. Then I went ahead and scraped like 50,000 public anon proxies and the same thing.

    Every time I scrape from even a million keywords I only end up with like 75k urls harvested, at a speed of like 7url/sec. Anyone else having this issue?

    I've tried adjusting every setting possible and nothing.
     
  2. fieldinspector

    fieldinspector Newbie

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2011
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    12
    Yes actually I have. I removed threaded harvesting and I am getting a lot of 403 and 303 IP Blocked errors despite getting a new set of proxies.
     
  3. Cnotey

    Cnotey Power Member

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2010
    Messages:
    707
    Likes Received:
    912
    Location:
    Seattle
    Home Page:
    Yea and the strange thing is, I don't even use advanced search operators. I run SB harvester on a clean footprint.

    I am used to google blocking IP's quickly using an advanced footprint, but I've even tried running it clean and gotten the same results.

    I've been using SB for over a year and consider myself a fairly advanced user. But this is baffling me.