1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazon help

Discussion in 'Making Money' started by Marcos0212, Jan 26, 2013.

  1. Marcos0212

    Marcos0212 Registered Member

    Jan 20, 2013
    Likes Received:
    As you can see from the title my account on amazon was banned.. it was banned because I had another account that was banned a month ago.. heres my question, is there a way that I can make another account on proxy website or how do I change my IP? I really need a amazon account I heard its better than ebay! Please let me know any tips/tricks that will let me on amazon again

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Danny1111

    Danny1111 Elite Member

    Jul 5, 2011
    Likes Received:
    Well you had 2 accounts banned - so obviously using the same information or IP again is out of the question.

    You maybe better to get a friend to join or start a company and have the company join - if you don't have someone else.

    As far as changing your IP

    * Private Proxy - goto Unr3al Private Proxy BST Thread
    * VPN - try Hide My Ass
    * Just get a cheap windows VPS and use that for accessing the account - look for a provider.

    there's one other option where you split the commission with another company and use their Affiliate stuff -- but I have never done this before so you would have to research that yourself or wait for someone else to chime in.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. yorky12345

    yorky12345 Newbie

    Feb 14, 2013
    Likes Received:
    hi, hope you guys can help. i currently have a amazon seller account , awaiting to withdraw funds, i didnt realise i couldnt use a bank account outside the eu/uk/usa ect, although i registered with a credit card from outside these zones at the beginning. could anyone advice how to get a card that i can use safely? thanks . iv heard payoneer and amazon advised currenciessdirect but i looked at these and although the second option looks good they want to much info into your business, help would be greatly apreciated, thanks,
  4. Dante848

    Dante848 Registered Member

    Oct 24, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Web Developer
    Hotspot Shield is a free VPN that will change your IP, just go Google it. And make sure you are always connected to that VPN before logging on to your account, also, clear your cookies once too, new email, ect. And you should be good to go.
  5. Jeffreyy

    Jeffreyy Registered Member

    Aug 30, 2013
    Likes Received:
    format your pc , use another Operating System , use proxy , and another identity when you register