Discussion in 'White Hat SEO' started by ArcticPanda, Jun 28, 2015.
So, You are going to get rank in local area on specific area. I don't know what actually you have don for onppage optimizing. But its really most important for getting quick rank. Besides i am going to give you some tips. I don't know will it best for you. But i am trying to to write something. Nothing else. Cause you already said indirectly, you are a optimizer.
Here is some tips for local area rank:
1. Write 200-250 words content on specific areas. And place on that content in specific area. Optimize your keyword in there.
2. Submit your specific link in local directory. It's not a big deal that, you have marketing your directory in other local directories. I think, it will be better if you can place your directory ads in UK basis popular local directory.
3. Try to convince some local journalist, who can feature your directory in their newspaper. Its a big deal. I think. But the coffee method can work.
4. If you have the budget, spend some money advertising on Facebook. It can be engaging your directory. I believe, engagement can boost your site. Google gives you special priority for ranking on SERPs.
5. Don't forget to include city/st in Title, H1, content, ALT text on image. That's called local optimization.
6. Business review & social signal is most important for organic ranking.
7. Quality link building is a fact for ranking. You can use free Linksearching tool for finding quality backlinks.
8. Verify with your local directory by google business option.
That's it. If my tips can help, it can make me happy. I didn't give you a proper answer, cause i have no option for analyzing your site. You can get some idea from Local ranking factors by Moz. https://moz.com/local-search-ranking-factors
Location and Region based seo help's you a lot if you are targetting local area's in this way local citation, Local Business listing help's you a lot to boost your ranking of your particular page of you website.
Would it help if I PMed you my site to take a look at?
Ok.. this would be much better, Let me send your site url.
PMed you. Look forward to hearing what you have to say.
Separate names with a comma.