1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adult Guaranteed Signups, help

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by becomingthewarrior, Apr 21, 2008.

  1. becomingthewarrior

    becomingthewarrior Newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Does anyone know of a company you can pay that gets signups for you?
     
  2. moneykz

    moneykz Junior Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2008
    Messages:
    197
    Likes Received:
    31
    try gfy.com adult forum
     
  3. loreen

    loreen Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2008
    Messages:
    276
    Likes Received:
    58
    Occupation:
    reporter
    Location:
    Neverland
    I've never seen something similar on GFY...
     
  4. enovator

    enovator Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2008
    Messages:
    439
    Likes Received:
    171
    If you go the the traffic section of DP, you will find there. I don't remember the exact name, but I have seen a couple of companies that have good reviews for giving sign up specifically for adult website.


    Good Luck!
     
  5. BSON

    BSON Junior Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2007
    Messages:
    191
    Likes Received:
    280
    Location:
    EU
    Only carders can make guaranteed signups :) and as a result problems too.
     
  6. buck

    buck Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2007
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    66
    true dat..


    just find a few friends to get together, maybe college friends that went to different schools (so it's not all the same general area) and for a few times get above the min limit to get your payout then move on to the next site
     
  7. goldcash

    goldcash Registered Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2008
    Messages:
    92
    Likes Received:
    19
    Get Guranteed signups free here w3.signup.mayaloka.in
     
  8. Black Hat Seo

    Black Hat Seo BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2008
    Messages:
    553
    Likes Received:
    609
    Guaranteed sign ups are almost always garbage. 90% are just fake info submitted using proxies, the other 10% is affiliate trading like they do on Digital Point. Considering that half the time you wont end up getting paid it's really not worth the hassle.
     
  9. markj

    markj Junior Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2007
    Messages:
    137
    Likes Received:
    13
    Occupation:
    IM
    Location:
    US
    Can you send me a PM with this info? Your inbox was full when I tried to pm you.

    Thanks.
     
  10. Essential Clix

    Essential Clix Executive VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2007
    Messages:
    1,755
    Likes Received:
    2,791
    Location:
    USA
    Just a heads up: I've received several complaints about the user Paypalaffiliate requesting money in exchange for her affiliate link... I suggest NOT PM'ing that user.