Discussion in 'FaceBook' started by zkarfa8, Jul 15, 2017.
how to became an admin for a groups has no admins or moderators please help !!!
What group u mean?
Use Facebook Social Toolkit for automation.
is that a method or a tool? Do you know how to do this?
i used it befor but i have no result
It's a tool. I know how to do it. It's 2 clicks.
Because that account doesn't have any groups that you can be admin.
no there is 1 group 88 members has no admin or moderators but it did not work with me !!
88 members; don't bother.
No value there.
lol its just for fun i do not need any value from this
I'm an admin in just over 50 groups and they are not worth the time or effort unless you get them up to 4k or 5K usually.
Forget the fun... do this and put cash in your pocket.
1) Join decent sized groups that you can target your products or services on a regular basis and get like 1K under your belt.
2) Run the social toolkit every week or so. You'll end up being an admin on one or two a month.
3) Set up the pinned post to link to your product or service.
4) Set your entry question to tell the people to view the pinned post. Sure, it is not a question but 80% of the people do not care. Some will respond, some will ignore it but you will be getting targeted eyes on your product or service.
5) Either rent the cover to another business or do the same and say something like, "Check out the pinned post for XYZ!".
thnks man i will do it
umm that seems to be a good method indeed!
are you sure bro ? i don't think that will work
Always dropping some gold
Interesting thank for share
This.. This is why.. You are moderator. Your reply has a method in itself.
Hi, I have same question for a group with 40k members.
It must be worth to take over it.
Separate names with a comma.