Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by HitYa, Feb 8, 2011.
Anyone use this network? I've been hearing good things about it.
1) Another hasoffers network;
2) Domain registered 18 days ago (and obviously protected by WhoisGuard);
3) No contact details what so ever on website;
4) The reason why we should promote them is:
5) No information about them what so ever on Google. Apart from this very thread.
1) Stay away from them. It's highly likely that they're not even a real company but just another kid pursuing his dream to "own an affiliate network" :frusty:
2) Based on the nature of your post, it's pretty safe to assume that you yourself are that kid.
i have never heard of them
I appreciate your feedback, but please do some research before you slander a company you know nothing about.
1) We do run hasoffers, and it's an amazing system. It's unfortunate that you don't like networks that use hasoffers, as there are quite a few large networks that use this tracking system (which in many ways can be considered superior to other tracking systems) We also do have our own in-house gateway editor for affiliates to use.
2) Our network is fairly new, and we have absolutely nothing to hide. All our contact info is available to affiliates.
3) Building on the last point, we have a phone number you can reach us at and a physical address. All affiliates can reach us through im, phone, or email.
4) I'm not going to even touch upon this. At the moment we don't have very many affiliates since we are still new. However, the ones we are working with are doing very well. We make sure that we beat or match any competing networks payouts and our team is always ready to help with gateway design/traffic ideas/postbacks etc.
5) Again... we are new, this is not surprising.
1) We are a real company (Registered in NJ: AdGate Media Limited Liability Company) and we are pursuing a dream. We take our business very seriously.
2) I'm that kid. Hi!
Created a account, awaiting activation.
trying to make a comeback ?
I am in. First impressions are good, lots of offers for a young company.
signed up waiting for aproval also
how do you know if its him
I don't, but as long as they pay i dont care!
Joined and have been using em for several days now. Highest payouts among the other networks I use (example offers: gamevance, play sushi, facetheme, email submits). Not to mention, I just let my AM know which offers I'm interested in and they do their best to get them (most of the time, the offers I requested showed up a few days later).
I'll let you know how the payment processing goes once I get my check.
Thanks for the honest feedback.
If anyone is wondering we have the following payment system set up:
Below $1k - Net 30
$1k+ - Net 15
$5k+ - Net 7
$10k+ - Flexible(weeklies/biweeklies)
will check this out
If anyone wants to get accepted quicker, reach me on IM.
I've been running with adgate for awhile now. Gotta say, my am, Sean is really quick to respond and helps me out a lot.
so do u allow BH traffic...man if you say YES now, then i guess we all know the obvious outcome!
I'm giving it a try though
Just applied. Have a website where i can try it.
I am glad that they aren't like Leadbolt who are so strict about every page. Do they want leads or not?
Separate names with a comma.