Anyone interested in forming a small syndicate for the WSO section of WF? Now here me out. I always had a prejudice against WF because of this site. I hadn't even gone there until about a week ago, and holy crap. The entire site is like a nest of newborn crows looking to be spoonfed by momma bird. This is a total goldmine, so why not abuse it? Basically we'll be spinning/selling cheap WSOs individually, then posting reviews on each other's products to boost sales. There's no revenue sharing, or affiliation for each other's WSOs. Just you and sales. The syndicate is to get favorable reviews fast, to get more sales fast. Looking to have around 15-20 people for this. We'll just add each other on skype, and anytime you do a release everyone else will do a review. We'll also need to post and seem like genuine members, but it's easy to impress them, as 95% of them are drool-while-thinking stupid, and the other 5% are selling them WSOs. You can also capture and build a list while doing this, then blast it every release, so each release gets more and more profit. I've been hanging around over there and these people are not in anyway disappointed when they get a shitty 10 page "report" that tells them how to use pinterest. They keep buying them looking for the end all be all method. They're the kind of people that see an infomercial and actually call at 4am. No joke, no exaggerations. As long as you make more than $40 dollars a bump, you'll make profit. I posted my first WSO 3 days ago and I've made $110 with only 3-4 reviews total. Anyone interested?